Street Lighting

January 29, 2012 · Posted in Roads & Transport 

Faulty or non working street lights, illuminates signs or bollards can be reported on the WSCC website or to SSE contracting on 0800 048 2435 where they will ask you for the column number and location. Alternatively, just let us know and we will sort it out for you.


Leave a Reply

× 3 = nine